Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow??

I think I can count on one hand the number of times that we have actually had any snow (that amounts to anything) in the past oh 5 years. But yet, every winter when that four letter word is mentioned, people around here go crazy. Stock up on bread and milk!!! Why bread and milk? I'd rather have a lot of different things. If I was to get stuck in the house due to snow, I'd probably have to have a big bottle of alcohol to get me through it. Yeah, stock up on alcohol and smokes!! Now if it's going to be this cold, I want it to snow. Just a dusting, well that's just a tease. I'm talking a lot of snow. But unfortunately that just don't happen here. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics of the snow. I know that the little one would love to play in it.

1 your breaks:

Sinfully Sensual Divas said...

I can send you more snow...