Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey Boo Boo, do I see a picnic basket?

I was asked in a previous post where we were going on vacation. Well by the title can't you tell? Jellystone Park in Michigan. I'm hoping the punks will have fun. But who am I kidding, trying to keep 5 punks from 3 yrs to 16 yrs happy? Does anyone have a xanax, lexapro, effexor, or just a big bottle of alcohol I can take with me? I know we will def. have our ups and downs. We went last year for a family visit and had a pretty good time. See here's proof: And no I didn't leave her buried in the sand. That might be an idea if they get out of line too much this time. Think anyone will notice?


It won't just be my family this year. We are meeting up with my father & mother in law, as well as my sister-in-law, and several cousins as well. They are "roughing it" in campers, while we are "roughing it" in a tent!!! I love tent camping though, something about being outdoors. We did a week long camp last year and had a good time. Well most of it was good, we did have one injury and one ambulance call, but that's another post. Just wishing and praying that this year will go off without a hitch and everyone enjoys their time away from home/work/life as we know it.

0 your breaks: